POWER ELECTRONICS & POWER SYSTEM TITLE LIST 2022 - 23
LITZ Tech is a company located in Coimbatore, India. We have being recognized as a quality provider of hardware and software solutions for the student’s in order carry out their academic Projects. We offer academic projects at various academic levels ranging from graduates to masters (Diploma, BCA, BE, M. Tech, MCA, M. Sc (CS/IT)).
As a part of our vision to provide hands-on experience to the students we invite them from the stream of Electronics, Instrumentation, Computer Science & Information Science to carry out their academic project work at our facility under the guidance of industry experts.
The students will be working as Project Trainees. We offer them the necessary guidance & tools to help them to complete their academic projects in the most professional way
As a part of projects and development training, we offer projects keeping in view the latest emerging trends and training in software design and development which enables the students to meet the industrial requirements with a wider knowledge and a greater and a greater confidence..
1) Analysis and design of voltage-lift technique based non-isolated boost dc–dc converter.
2) An Improved Hierarchy and Autonomous Control for DC Microgrid Based on both Model Predictive and Distributed Droop Control.
3) A SiC-based Isolated DC/DC Converter for High Density Data Center Applications.
4) Design Considerations of Highly-Efficient Active Clamp Flyback Converter Using GaN Power ICs.
5) A Phase Feedforward Based Virtual Synchronous Generator Control Scheme.
6) Sensorless parameter estimation and currentsharing strategy in two-phase and multiphase IPOP DAB DC–DC converters.
7) A Sliding Mode Duty-Ratio Control with Current Balancing Algorithm for Interleaved Buck Converters.
8) Detection and Prediction of Faults in Photovoltaic Arrays: A Review.
9) Efficiency Improvement of Three Port High Frequency Transformer Isolated Triple Active Bridge Converter.
10) Unified Selective Harmonic Elimination for Cascaded H-bridge Asymmetric Multilevel Inverter.
11) Modified Dual Output Cuk Converter fed Switched Reluctance Motor Drive with Power Factor Correction.
12) An Active Voltage-Doubler Rectifier Based Hybrid Resonant DC/DC Converter for Wide-Input-Range Thermo-Electric Power Generation.
13) A Digital Detecting Method for Synchronous Rectification Based on Dual-Verification for LLC Resonant Converter.
14) Frequency Regulation at a Wind Farm Using Time-Varying Inertia and Droop Controls.
15) Analysis, design and control of a resonant forwardflyback converter.
16) Ceramic capacitor controlled resonant LLC converters.
17) Controlling Entity ICT Reference Architecture: Distributed control architecture for distributed systems.
18) Improving Fast Charging Efficiency of Reconfigurable Battery Packs.
19) A Family of PWM Control Strategies for Single-Phase QuasiSwitched-Boost Inverter.
20) Single-phase bidirectional ac/dc converter for plug-in electric vehicles with reduced conduction losses.
21) Control of Modular Multilevel Converters Using an Overlapping Multi-Hexagon Space Vector Modulation Scheme.
22) GaN Based Transformer-less Microinverter with Coupled Inductor Interleaved Boost and Half Bridge Voltage Swing Inverter.
23) A 5-level High Efficiency Low Cost Hybrid Neutral Point Clamped Transformerless Inverter for Grid Connected Photovoltaic Application.
24) Stability and Improvement of LCL-filtered Inverters Using Only Grid Current Feedback Active damping for Weak Grid Applications.
25) A Single-Stage Capacitive AC-Link AC-AC Power Converter.
26) Capacitor-Less D-STATCOM for Reactive Power Compensation.
27) Voltage UnbalDnce Compensation by a Grid Connected Inverter Using Virtual Impedance and Admittance Control Loops.
28) High Reliability Electrical Distribution System for Industrial Facilities.
29) A Self-Bias Supply Scheme for the Control Circuit in Power Converter.
30) A Predictive Control Strategy for Mitigation of Commutation Failure in LCC-Based HVDC Systems.
31) Generalized SVPWM-based Capacitor Voltage Balancing for Modular Multilevel Converters.
32) A New Power Flow Control Approach for Power Converters in Single-phase Microgrids.
33) A High-Frequency Inverter Architecture for Providing Variable Compensation in Wireless Power Transfer Systems.
34) Design of a Fuzzy PI Controller for Peak-to-Average Reduction in Output Current of LED Drivers.
35) Multi-Objective Dynamic Voltage Restorer with Modified EPLL Control and Optimized PI Controller Gains.
36) A Novel Control System for Solar Tile Micro-Inverters.
37) A Novel Switched-capacitor Multilevel Inverter Offering Modularity in Design.
38) Optimized Modulation and Dynamic Control of Three-Phase Dual Active Bridge Converter with Variable Duty Cycles.
39) Coupled-inductor-inverse high step-up converter.
40) Evaluation and Improvement of Active Stabilization Method for Matrix Converter Under Input Voltage Disturbances.
41) Stability Improvement of Microgrids Using a Novel Reduced UPFC Structure via Nonlinear Optimal Control.
42) Direct Power Control of AFE Rectifier by Line Voltage Sensorless Predictive Technique and MRAS Inductance Estimator.
43) Analysing the effects due to discontinuous output-voltage ripple in a digitally currentmode controlled boost converter.
44) Modelling the threshold voltage of p-channel enhancement-mode GaN heterostructure field-effect transistors
45) Performance evaluation of duty cycle balancing in power electronics enhanced battery packs compared to conventional energy redistribution balancing.
46) Improved Analysis, Design and Control for Interleaved Dual-Phase ZVS GaN-Based Totem-Pole PFC Rectifier with Coupled Inductor.
47) Dealing with the Supplying of a Three-phase Load with Nonsinusoidal and Nonsymmetrical Voltages at Low Voltage.
48) Reactive Power Compensation and Resonance Damping for ThreePhase Buck-Type Dynamic Capacitor.
49) Discrete-time Framework for Digital Control Design in a Highfrequency Dual Active Bridge Converter.
50) Bus Participation Factor Analysis for Harmonic Instability in Power Electronics Based Power Systems.
51) Unit-Minimum Least Power Point Tracking for the Optimization of Photovoltaic Differentional Power Processing Systems.
52) Simple Boost Control of a New High Voltage Gain ZSource Inverter.
53) Design and Analysis of Full Bridge LLC Resonant Converter for Wireless Power Transfer Applications.
54) Hybrid Buck Converter Optimization and Comparison for Smart Phone Integrated Battery Chargers.
55) High Efficiency Capacitive Power Transfer Converter.
56) Design of Virtual Synchronous Generators with Enhanced Frequency Regulation and Reduced Voltage Distortions.
57) Input voltage sharing control scheme for input series and output series DC/DC converters using paralleled MOSFETs.
58) On-line and Off-line Fault Detection Techniques for Inverter Based Islanded Microgrid.
59) Analytical Design and Simulation for Switching Transformer in HighVoltage Applications.
60) Online Torque-Flux Estimation Based Nonlinear Torque and Flux Control Scheme of IPMSM Drive for Reduced Torque Ripples.
61) Multi-variable Optimization Methodology for Medium-frequency High-power Transformer Design Employing Steepest Descent Method.
62) A Very Simple Strategy for High Quality Performance of AC Machines Using Model Predictive Control.
63) Active Power Cycling and Condition Monitoring of IGBT Power Modules using Reflectometry.
64) High Frequency Electroporation for Biomedical Applications Using GaN Gate Injection Transistors.
65) A Bidirectional High-Efficiency Transformerless Converter with Common-Mode Decoupling for the Interconnection of AC and DC Grids.
66) PV System Control to Provide Active Power Reserves under Partial Shading Conditions
67) Capacitor Voltage Estimation Scheme with Reduced Number of Sensors for Modular Multilevel Converters.
68) Investigating Impact of Emerging MediumVoltage SiC MOSFETs on Medium-Voltage High-Power Industrial Motor Drives.
69) A Common-Ground Single-Phase Five-Level Transformerless Boost Inverter for Photovoltaic Applications.
70) A Hardware Emulator for OLED Panels Applied to Lighting Systems.
71) Robust and fast sliding-mode control for a DC–DC current-source parallel-resonant converter.
72) Predictive Current Control with Modification of instantaneous Reactive Power Minimization for Direct Matrix Converter.
73) Optimized Demagnetizing Control of DFIG Power Converter for Reduced Thermal Stress during Symmetrical Grid Fault.
74) A Pulsed Power Supply Adopting Active Capacitor Converter for Low-Voltage and Low-Frequency Pulsed Load.
75) Research on a Time-variant Shoot-through Modulation Strategy for Quasi-Z-source Inverter.
76) High-Accuracy Modelling of ZVS Energy Loss in Advanced Power Transistors.
1) Development and Analysis ofa Sensitivity Matrix of a 3-phase Voltage Unbalance Factor.
2) Frequency Regulation at a Wind Farm Using Time-Varying Inertia and Droop Controls.
3) Online Multi-Period Power Dispatch with Renewable Uncertainty and Storage: A Two-Parameter Ho-motopy-Enhanced Methodology.
4) Time-domain Modelling of Grid-connected CHP for its Interaction with the Power Grid.
5) A Hybrid Bat Algorithm for Economic Dispatch with Random Wind Power
6) Temporal Decomposition for Improved Unit Commitment in Power System Production Cost Modeling.
7) Participation of Load Resources in Day-ahead Market to Provide PrimaryFrequency Response Reserve.
8) An Incentive-Based Multistage Expansion Planning Model for Smart Distribution Systems.
9) Dynamic Phasor-Based Analysis of Unbalanced Three-Phase Systems in Presence of Harmonic Distortion.
10) Dynamic Event Detection Using a Distributed Feature Selection based Machine Learning Approach in a Self Healing Microgrid.
11) A Stochastic Market Design With Revenue Adequacy and Cost Recovery by Scenario: Benefits and Costs.
12) Observer-based Anomaly Detection of Synchronous Generators for Power Systems Monitoring.
13) An Improved Flux Magnitude and Angle Control With LVRT Capability for DFIGs.
14) Novel Approaches for the Clearing of the European Day-Ahead Electricity Market.
15) A Cumulant-Tensor Based Probabilistic Load Flow Method.
16) MMSE-based analytical estimator for uncertain power system with limited number of measurements.
17) Optimal Sizing and Control Strategies for Hybrid Storage System as Limited by Grid Frequency Deviations.
18) A New Voltage Stability-Constrained Optimal Power Flow Model: Sufficient Condition, SOCP Representation, and Relaxation.