CodeIgniter is a lightweight open-source PHP framework to develop web applications in a faster way. CodeIgniter is a powerful rapid web application development software created by Rick Ellis in the year 2006.
The Major Features Of CodeIgniter Are:
• MVC Based System.
• Complete Database Classes.
• Form And Data Validation.
• User Agent Class.
• Data Encryption Etc.
CodeIgniter is considered to be least like a framework as it is faster and lighter than any other PHP frameworks.
• CodeIgniter Training Syllabus.
• Introduction to PHP Framework.
• Introduction to CodeIgniter.
• CodeIgniter Installation.
• Understanding CodeIgniter MVC.
• Creating a Controller in CodeIgniter.
• Creating a Model in CodeIgniter.
• Creating a View in CodeIgniter.
• CodeIgniter Pagination.
• CodeIgniter Routing.
• CodeIgniter Forms setup.
• CodeIgniter Helpers.
• Code Igniter Integrated File Upload.
• Image resizing in CodeIgniter.
• Database Configuration.
• Active record in CodeIgniter.
• Mailing List Creation.
• Shopping cartSetup.
• Working with Smarty.