We will teach you the Selenium applications with real time scenarios. Experienced and corporate trainers will share their knowledge during the classes. Corporate trainers will have more than 8+ years of experience. Syllabus has been structured to provide the complete learning process of Selenium. Practical Test and periodic exercises will be provided to enrich the programming skills. You can able to provide the solution for a real world scenario in end of the training with your programming skill. Our Selenium Training in Chennai helps you to keep in the trendy technology and learning with us will make us proud.
Selenium Training Syllabus
• Introduction of selenium.
• Selenium components.
• How differs from other automation tools.
• Advantages of selenium.
• Overview of Testing framework.
• Overview of Eclipse.
• Selenium RC Architecture.
• Webdriver Architecture.
• Webdriver Vs Selenium RC.
• Brief explanation about advantages of webdriver.
• Introduction about locator concept.
• Brief explanation of different locator techniques.
• Xpath techniques explanation with different kind of real time scenarios.
• Download and Installation.
• Record and playback techniques.
• Modifying the script using IDE.
• Convert the IDE script into RC script.
• Validate the locator value using IDE.
• Explanation of step by step instructions for setup.
• Integration of eclipse and Testing.
• Start the selenium Selenium server.
• Basics of Annotations in Testing.
• Write the basic script of Selenium RC.
• How to execute the scripts ( different ways) and look the results.
• Brief explanation of commands in selenium RC.
• Webdriver setup.
• Detailed discussion about webdriver commands.
• Handling different browsers.
• Create our own methods in webdriver.
• More programming techniques in webdriver.
• Using RC commands from webdriver project.
• Migration of selenium1 code to selenium2.
• Project structure organization.
• Brief about Testing framework and Testing.
• Annotation concept and different types.
• Testng Configuration.
• Suite execution from command prompt without eclipse.
• Parallel script execution.
• Grouping the testcases.
• Parameter configurations.
• Suite creation methodology.
• Report generation.
• Listeners in Testing.
• Create customized report using Testng & Java.
• Need of AutoIT tool.
• Basics of AutoIT tool and create simple script.
• Converting AU3 file to exe file.
• Calling AutoIT script from selenium project.
• Introduction of selenium Grid.
• Installation and setup of Hub and node.
• Script changes for Selenium grid execution.
• Simple script execution using grid.
• Parallel execution using grid.