We are the best providers of QTP Training in Coimbatore with real time corporate professionals. Our training program is very much mixed both practical and interview point of questions. QTP is widely used test automation tool mainly for functional testing. QTP has many more advanced options and HP recommends that all existing and new users should begin with Quick Test Professional(QTP) instead of Win Runner.
Functional Automation Testing – QTP
The tool make ease of use with its simple interface. Quick Test Pro is significantly easier for a non-technical person to adapt to and create working test cases. The Test Report is more robust in Quick Test Professional compared to any other functional testing tool. QTP have equal demand in the current professional market as like the other tools. By course syllabus and practicals we are the Best QTP Training Institute in Coimbatore.
QTP Training Syllabus
• Introduction to Automation Testing.
• What is Automation Testing.
• When Automation is needed.
• When Automation is not needed.
• Advantages of Automation Testing.
• Disadvantages of Automation Testing.
• What are the popular Automation Tools in the industry.
• What is the difference between various Automation Testing Tools.
Introduction to QTP
• QTP IDE , Basic Components in QTP , Addin Manager.
• How does QTP works/Object recognition concept.
• Record a sample Test.
• Understand the Script.
• Execution of a Test.
• Enhancement of recorded script.
Framework in QTP
• What is Framework.
• Types of Framework.
• Linear Scripting.
• Structured Scripting.
• Data Driven.
• Keyword Driven.
• Modular Driven.
• QTP Classes and Objects.
• Details of OR.
• Types of OR.
• How to create OR.
• Test Object Vs Run time Object.
• Configuring Object identification.
• Object Spy.
• Object Properties.
• Logical Name.
• Mandatory/Assistive properties /Ordinal identifier.
• Smart Identification.
• Compare and Merge options.
• What is Recording Modes.
• Types of Recording Modes.
• Normal Recording Mode.
• Analog Recording Mode.
• Low Level Recording Mode.
• What is Checkpoint.
• Why Checkpoint is needed.
• Types of Checkpoint.
• Different ways of Inserting Checkpoints.
• What is Parameterization.
• Why Parameterization is needed.
• Types of Parameterization.
• Datatable,Random Number and Environment Number Parameterization.
• How to access data from Global Sheet and Local sheet.
• What is Action.
• Types of Actions.
• Methods to import an Action.
• Call to New.
• Call to Existing.
• Call to Copy.
• Regular Expression.
• When to Use Regular Expression.
• How to use Regular Expression in Descriptive Programming.
• Handling the exception using Recovery Scenario Manager.
• Usage of Recovery Scenario Wizard.
• Completing a Recovery Scenario.
• Creation and Association of .QRS file for Recovery Scenario.
• What is Step Generator.
• How to Generate script using Step Generator.
• Advantages & Disadvantages of using Step Generator.
• What is Virtual Object.
• When Virtual Object is used.
• Limitations of Virtual Object.
• When Debugging is used.
• Step Into.
• Step Out.
• Step Over.
• What is Descriptive Programming.
• Types of Descriptive Programming.
• Working with DP Object.
• Working with Object Collection.
Basics of VB Scripting
• Data Types, Variables, Constant.
• Conditional construct If Then Else and Select Case.
• Looping Construct Do,While,For Next, For Each Next.
• Arrays and Functions.
• Important Inbuilt functions.
Some real time Scenarios
• How to start in real time projects.
• How to connect to the Database.
• How to get input value from the external excel sheet.