We providing advanced topics for Objective-C Training in Coimbatore location with experienced working professionals in MNC’s.p>
What is Objective-C?
Objective-C is an object oriented language which lies on top of the C language. Apple Inc is used Objective-C as main programming language in Mac OS X and iOS development and their respective API’s , Cocoa and Cocoa Touch.
• Object Oriented Programming + Structured Programming = Objective C.
• Objective-C is the primary language used to write Mac software.
• Objective-C is a superset of the ANSI version of the C programming language and supports the same basic syntax as C.
• Everything C can do, Objective-C can do too, but not the other way around.
• All the object oriented syntax and operations are derived from SmallTalk.
• All the non-object oriented syntax and operations are identical to C.
• Since it lies on top of C, it is possible to compile any C program with an Objective-C compiler, and to freely include C code within an Objective-C class.
What is Cocoa and Cocoa Touch?
• Cocoa is a framework (similar to shared libraries) and written in Objective-C, and hence Objective-C is the preferred language for development of Cocoa applications.
• Cocoa framework is a native object-oriented application programming interface for Mac OS X.
• Cocoa Touch includes gesture recognition, animation, and a different user interface library for the iOS operating system, used on Apple devices such as the iPhone, the iPod Touch, and the iPad.
• Without any one of them (Cocoa or Cocoa Touch) we cannot develop an application in iOS which is primarily used for iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone devices.
Objective-C Training Syllabus
• Objects, Classes, and Messaging.
• Defining a Class.
• Allocating and Initializing Objects.
• Declared Properties.
• Categories and Extensions.
• Fast Enumeration.
• Enabling Static Behavior.
• Exception Selectors.
• Remote Messaging.