LINQ training course content is exclusively designed with Basics through Advanced Concepts. This LINQ course is specifically designed as per the Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) to provide COMPLETE PRACTICAL Training on LINQ and EntityFramework
Entity Framework ADO.NET Entity Framework is an object-relational mapping (ORM) framework for the .NET Framework. It is designed to enable developers to create data access applications by programming against a conceptual application model instead of programming directly against a relational storage schema. It eliminates the need for most of the data-access code that developers usually need to write. So in this Online Entity Framework Tutorial you will understand how decent amount of code is been decreased and you’ll also learn how maintenance is required for data-oriented applications.
LINQ training in Coimbatore LINQ The goal of this Linq course is to make the developer proficient enough to use LINQ as an alternative to SQL Queries and database training courses. The classes for Linq demonstrate how LINQ can be a better way of handling XML documents. The Linq training will provide a deep understanding of how to deal with Linq to objects, Linq to Sql, and Linq to XML kind of things.
Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) is a set of features introduced in Visual Studio 2008 that extends powerful query capabilities to the language syntax of C# and Visual Basic. LINQ introduces standard, easily-learned patterns for querying and updating data, and the technology can be extended to support potentially any kind of data store. Visual Studio includes LINQ provider assemblies that enable the use of LINQ with .NET Framework collections, SQL Server databases, ADO.NET Datasets, and XML documents.
LINQ Training Syllabus
LINQ Architecture and Providers
• Understanding the LINQ Framework.
• LINQ Providers.
LINQ to Objects
• IEnumerable and IQueryable interfaces.
• System.Linq namespace.
• Query Expressions.
• Lambda Expression.
• Using Custom Class Collection.
LINQ to SQL
• Defining the Data Model classes.
• Using Mapping attributes.
• Using the Data Context class.
• Defining Relationships using Associations.
• Creating a customized Data Context class.
• LINQ to SQL Designer (DBML File).
• Performing Add/Edit/Delete/View Operations.
• Tracking changes to entities.
• Submitting changes.
• Concurrency error handling issues.
• Join Query.
• Validating Entities.
• Transaction Handling.
• Executing Stored Procedures.
LINQ to XML
• Understanding the LINQ to XML Class hierarchy.
• Create an XML document.
• Loading existing XML document.
• Querying XML using LINQ to XML.
• Manipulating XML document using LINQ.
• Adding nodes.
• Modifying nodes.
• Deleting nodes.
LINQ to DataSet
• Querying DataSets.
• Querying typed DataSets.
• Using LINQ over DataSet with Table Adapter.
Entity Framework Introduction
• What is ADO.NET Entity Framework.
• Comparing EF with LINQ to SQL.
• EF Architecture.
• EF Versions History.
• First EF Application and Creating EDMX File.
• Members of DbContext and DbSet.
• Entity Life Cycle and ObjectStateManager.
• Example Performing CRUD Operations.
• Executing Stored Procedure.
• EDM Relationships.
• LINQ Queries.
• Entity SQL Queries.
• Lazy Loading.
• Eager Loading.
• Explicit Loading.
• No-Tracking Queries.
• Inheritance Type.
• Table Per Type inheritance.
• Table Per Hierarchy inheritance.
• Modeling Techniques.
• Database First.
• Model First.
• Code First.