Our Android Training in Coimbatore aims to teach beginners and employees. Android is the fastest growing smart phone OS in the world today. Currently, Android has a market share of 57% in the worldwide smart phone market. Android programming language is backed and developed by Google and Open Handset Alliance (a consortium of 84 firms). The number of handsets running on Android increases by 21000 fresh and new installs per day and that is good enough reason for one to start developing applications and games for that market / audience. By learning the trending technology like Android anyone can get a easy job in IT. We are the Best Android Training Institute in Coimbatore. Android’s Store (Google Play) over took Apple’s App Store in the total number of available applications few months back and is still leading from the front in terms of number of new applications published per month. Even though Samsung has developed an OS (Bada) on its own, it started using Android in its handsets due to its compliance to Open Mobile Standards and Specifications.
Android is in its nascent stage of development and it will get stabilized with a couple of years. Android Training in Coimbatore provided by some of the IT industries top experts. Learning a programming language which is sure to dominate the smart phone market in the coming years is like earning in gold and storing it for future use. Anyone getting trained in Android now will have the first mover advantage and many corporate giants are yet to enter the App market as a mainstream business. Once the corporate heavyweights start to flex their muscles against each other in mobile phone market, anyone trained in Android / iOS will be in very high demand in the mobile app development industry.
• History of Android.
• Introduction to Android OS.
• What is Android?.
• Android Versioning.
• Android Development Tools.
• Android Architecture.
• Practical Installation of Android SDK, Eclipse and ADT Plug-in.
• Structure of a Android Project.
• OOPS Concepts – Inheritance, Polymorphism.
• OOPS Concepts – Interfaces, Abstract class.
• OOPS Concepts – Threads, Java Swings, Layout Managers.
• OOPS Concepts – Overloading and Overriding.
Android Concepts (Advanced)
• Activity – Activity Lifecycle ( Callback Methods).
• Activity – Fragments & Fragment Lifecycle.
• Intent and Intent Filters.
• Content Providers.
• Broadcast Receivers.
• Introduction to Layouts and Design.
• Layout Manager and different Layouts.
• SQLite – Database Usage.
• Application Design Guidelines.
• Android Best Practices (Coding).